There’s a lot of differences between investing in cryptocurrency and investing in the stock market, but what are they? What benefits are there to trading crypto or stocks and what are the drawbacks?
This is a LBRY first video meaning it shows up on LBRY at least 1 hour ahead of anywhere else.
Watch here: https://lbry.tv/@ScottCBusiness:4/Stocks-Vs-Crypto:4
Here are some benefits of cryptocurrency:
• You can trade cryptocurrency 24/7 without time restrictions.
• Typically, the fees are negligible or very small compared to trading on regular exchanges. For example, my bank charges $10.00 per trade.
• There is no minimum purchase amount, nor do you have to have a certain amount of money to start trading as many exchanges require.
• Many exchanges offer ways to earn free cryptocurrency or give you registration bonuses you typically cannot get with regular exchanges.
• You could spend no money whatsoever, earn cryptocurrency, then trade what you’ve earned to generate a much greater profit. You can get started for free.
• You can buy fractions of a cryptocurrency in all cases while only some stock exchanges offer this.
• Cryptocurrency is highly liquid and can be used in day-to-day transactions instantly.
• You can use them for various things like staking, lending, collectibles, DeFi, or possibly as a utility like ENS.
• You can mine cryptocurrency and acquire it yourself.
• You can start your own cryptocurrency or token. I have tried this.
• Given you store your cryptocurrency off the exchange as you should, you should never be concerned with someone else restricting your access or from hackers stealing your funds.
• Cryptocurrency itself is highly secure and accurate, everything is tracked with 100% accuracy and everything is verified for integrity while fiat is not and is much more closely tied to stocks.
• You don’t have to pay holding fees like with a bank for fiat or for your stock trading account.
• How you use the coins after is anonymous or can be made to be anonymous should you choose.
• It’s very easy to transfer compared to withdrawing or depositing a stock and is much faster.
• With decentralized exchanges, it is easily available to anyone regardless of their banking services or location.
• Crypto transactions are made significantly faster than fiat making it very important for remittance payments and much more.
• Price is reliant on the entire network, not the company, and more accurately the current CEO of the company. Instead, it depends on the community, adoption, usage, and network. You don’t have to worry about one crazy CEO. Tron is a good example of how Justin Sun is a bad leader, yet the coin and community around it are very separate from his actions.
• You have all the responsibility and blame if something goes wrong on your end.
• Withdrawn crypto is easily tradeable aka liquid
• Withdrawn crypto isn’t fragile and isn’t easily lost.
• Cryptocurrency sell-offs do not have drastic negative impacts on the economy
• Many issues associated with a traditional stock are less likely if not unable affect cryptocurrency for example, if the product from the company wasn’t being bought anymore, had a shipping issue, distribution issue, production issue, or say someone working there gets COVID and they shut it all down, you’ll lose money.
• Based on code, instead of trusting them, you can verify.
• Maybe more?
Here are some of the drawbacks to cryptocurrency:
• Cryptocurrency is volatile.
• There is less accountability.
• User error can be very costly. For example, if you mismanage your keys, your crypto is gone forever.
• There is an underlying product/service/business behind every stock while only sometimes behind a cryptocurrency.
• Your crypto isn’t guaranteed or insured if for example the exchange you trade on gets hacked and you left your crypto on the exchange.
• The more decentralized you go, the less support you have.
• There is a lot of uncertainty in the space.
• There is very little regulation and many sketchy ICOs and projects that have exit scammed etc.
• There may be a lot of regulation coming to crypto that will negatively impact the space.
• Major players in finance are aiming to centralize cryptocurrency.
• You have all the responsibility and blame if something goes wrong on your end.
• There are very few trustworthy sources of authoritative information on cryptocurrency.
• If you do lose withdrawn cryptocurrency, you cannot get it reissued.
• Stocks have companies, products, employees, and an inherent value behind them that you are investing in.
• Taxation is confusing, inconsistent, and changing frequently for cryptocurrency.
• Maybe more?
Have I missed anything? Am I wrong on any of these? Do you prefer trading stocks or crypto? How diversified is your portfolio? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to like and subscribe as well!
My top sponsors are Publish0x, Ralak, & Stockleezy on Memo.cash
#crypto #investing #finance
Transform your industry and improve your bottom line
UPLOAD Trade between cryptos, national currencies, metals in one easy step
Instant and secure international payments. World-leading compliance and security. Easy integration with our open API. Whatever your industry, Uphold has a solution for your business. With Uphold’s global user base, Uphold Merchant Services (UMS) offers merchants access to international markets without the typical costs of global cross border payments.
‘Anything to Anything’ https://uphold.com
A more versatile home for your financial life
We help you access financial services you can’t get through your bank
Trade between cryptos, national currencies, metals and more in one easy step
From US Dollar to Bitcoin in seconds National Currencies Cryptocurrencies and Utility Tokens Stablecoins Metals
35+ Countries with Bank Connectivity
Cryptocurrencies, national currencies, metals and more
Anything to Anything
Unique one-step trading capability, e.g., DASH to XRP, USD to NANO
All-inclusive prices, locked in pre-trade, what you see is what you pay
0% trading commissions, 0% fees on credit & debit card deposits and 0% bank and crypto withdrawal fees
Access 3 – 10% return on your digital currency holdings.*
Get 1% CashBack and 2% CryptoBack. Choose to pay with crypto, metals, currencies, whatever. It’s your money. It’s your choice.*
Cheap forex Access the cheapest Forex rates available for retail customers on major currencies including USD, EUR and GBP (From 0.2%).
Instant remittances Send money to your friends and family worldwide – instantly, free and in anything from Bitcoin to USD.
Flexible payments Get paid by your employer in any currency, or combination of currencies you want: 70% in USD, 20% Euros, 10% Bitcoin.
Blockchain integration Withdraw funds to bank accounts in almost 40 countries, or to private wallets on seven crypto networks – instantly and fee-free.
Simply the best place to buy digital currencies Cheaper. Faster. Better.
Total Trading Pairs
Send / Receive by Email
TrustPilot (out of 5)
Buy any crypto with a debit or credit card on Uphold
Buy any crypto with a U.S. bank account on Uphold
Fund Uphold from a Euro bank account
Deposit from a Pound Sterling bank account to Uphold
Fund your Uphold account from a crypto wallet
Withdraw funds to your UK bank account with Uphold
Withdraw funds to your Euro bank account with Uphold
Withdraw funds to an external crypto wallet with Uphold
Send money to your friends and family with Uphold
Send money to your friends and family with Uphold
SUBSCRIBE Follow these steps to recover 2-step verification by email using the Uphold App (version 4.6.0 or later). Learn more here: https://bit.ly/34dLIT4 — Uphold is the world’s easiest and most cost-effective trading platform, enabling 2MM users around the world to buy, send & exchange crypto, national currencies, metals – #AnythingtoAnything all from one simple interface. Join us at uphold.com.
Follow us! Twitter: https://twitter.com/UpholdInc Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/upholdinc Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/upholdinc/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/upho… Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/UpholdOfficial/
The business “Local Records Office” explains the difference between mortgages fees in Norwalk, CA.
The 30-year mortgage
The 30-year mortgage is one of the most popular options when it comes to borrowing money to buy a home. I think the most appealing part of a 30-year mortgage is the fact that you can get a lower monthly payment and be able to afford more house than you could with a shorter-term loan.
However, a bigger house is not always what it seems to be. Something to consider when buying a bigger house is that it costs more to maintain.
So even though your mortgage payment is smaller when you buy a bigger home on a 30-year note, you will pay more in property taxes and more for monthly maintenance of that home. For that reason, it’s important to factor those considerations into the equation when purchasing a home.
Also, a bigger home often means bigger repair bills and more time spent on keeping up the home. There are more windows to wash, more floors to vacuum and more walls to paint.
A bigger home not only means more money but more time as well.
For this reason, it’s important not to fall for the allure of a bigger home simply because the payments on a 30-year mortgage for that home are affordable for your budget.
Consider all of the costs of owning a larger home before choosing a longer mortgage term simply for the sake of buying up.
A 15-year mortgage
The 15-year mortgage is not as popular as the 30-year mortgage, primarily because your monthly payment is significantly higher than on a 30-year mortgage.
Also, we live in the age of “how big of payment can I afford?” While the payment amount should be affordable, it shouldn’t be the only determining factor of purchase – especially one of the largest you’ll make such as a home.
What most people fail to realize is that choosing a 15-year mortgage term over a 30-year mortgage term results in a long-term monetary savings benefit that can easily run in the tens of thousands of dollars.
For example, look at this chart from BankRate.com. The chart compares the payment differences and the interest paid differences if you were to borrow $250,000 for a home.
The Federal Reserve Board is on track to raise interest rates as soon as today. It’s a move that will mean higher mortgage rates, higher monthly payments, and reduced purchasing power for new borrowers.
Homebuyers, who haven’t seen an interest rate increase in nearly 10 years, maybe tempted by lower-rate 15-year mortgages. But do the advantages of a 15-year mortgage outweigh the costs? The answer depends partly on where you live.
We’ve crunched the numbers for the largest U.S. metros, and found that:
With the median US household income, a 30-year mortgage allows homebuyers to purchase 46% more house, but a 15-year mortgage provides triple the paid equity in just 5 years.
Homebuyers in areas where prices have a history of rising will benefit greatly from faster equity-building with a 15-year mortgage.
Buyers in areas with historically slow-growing to flat housing prices will benefit less from shorter-term mortgages and potentially more from the borrowing power of a 30-year loan.
The Tradeoffs Between 30- and 15-year Mortgages
In general, 30-year mortgages have three advantages:
Monthly payments are lower
Borrowing power is higher
Tax benefits are greater
The primary advantage of a 30-year mortgage is lower monthly payments.
On the median-valued U.S. home, a 30-year mortgage comes with a payment that is $320, or 27%, lower than a 15-year mortgage. Lower payments also mean that a borrower’s debt-to-income (DTI) ratio is lower than a 15–year loan.
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/RecordsOffice
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/localrecordsoffice
Watch us on Youtube youtube.com/user/LocalRecordsOffice
Watch on Vimeo vimeo.com/localrecordsofficevideo
Talk to us on Disqus disqus.com/by/local_records_office/
Look for us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/local-records-office/
Pin us on Pinterest pinterest.com/localrecords/
Tumble with us on Tumblr localrecordsoffice.tumblr.com/
Watch us on Dailymotion dailymotion.com/local-records-office
Find us on WordPress localrecordsoffices.wordpress.com/
Bitcoin War Between US and China | Cryptocurrency News
Like and Subscribe.
▶Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market, get reviews and analysis on undervalued cryptocurrencies and get access to valuable tools that will help you excel in the crypto market click here: https://insider.cryptosrus.com
Download the Brave Browser – https://brave.com/cry292
▶CryptosRus Shop – Buy all of your favorite T-shirts here: https://cryptosrus.com/shop/
▶YouTube Channel for Car Enthusiasts:
▶YouTube Channel for Financial Education and Tips:
▶How to Build a Cryptocurrency Portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_hP…
▶How To Buy Guides: https://cryptosrus.com/how-to-buy/
▶Buy Bitcoin & Ethereum: https://cryptosrus.com/buy-bitcoin-wi…
▶Bitcoin Wallets: https://cryptosrus.com/bitcoin-wallets/
▶ITunes Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/c…
▶Audio Podcast: https://player.fm/series/cryptosrus
▶Full Disclaimer: This video and its contents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell or trade, a solicitation to buy, or recommendation for any security, cryptocurrency, ICO, or related product, nor does it constitute an offer to provide investment advice or other related services by CryptosRUs. CryptosRus may have a financial investment with the cryptocurrencies discussed in this video. In preparing this video, no individual financial or investment needs of the viewer have been taken into account nor is any financial or investment advice being offered. Any views expressed in this video were prepared based upon the information available at the time such views were written. Changed or additional information could cause such views to change.
#bitcoin #cryptocurrency #crypto
bitcoin, btc, bitcoin live, crypto, cryptocurrency, bitcoin price, bitcoin today, bitcoin technical analysis, bitcoin news today, bitcoin analysis, litecoin, bitcoin ta, blockchain, crypto news, bitcoin 2019, bitcoin prediction, btc news, bitcoin trading, ethereum, bitcoin crash, bitcoin price prediction, bitcoin price analysis, bitcoin market, crypto market, bitcoin btc, btc today, bitcoin live, bitcoin price today, bitcoin rally, crypto trading, binance, bitcoin price news, buy bitcoin, altcoin, xrp, btc price, bitcoin crypto, bitcoin cryptocurrency, crypto today, cryptocurrency trading, btc analysis, btc live, cryptocurrency news, crypto zombie, crypto daily, altcoin daily, sunny decree
Crypto 101: A quick explanation of the difference between the Blockchain and Bitcoin and how they relate to each other
Difference Between Traders and investors | Tamil Crypto Tutorials
Here i explained who is investors, who is traders and positive and negative talks.
Investors mostly invest a money at right time and keep calm for long days, they does not worry about price movements, crash etc.
traders mostly try to increase quantity and make more profit. but trading side have some risk. If u have technical knowledge u can easily make money otherwise you will loss. so learn more trade less.
You can create free trading account here and start trading. which is trusted and no 1 trading platform in worldwide.
Create Account Here:
1. Binance: https://goo.gl/y4JPCo
[Buy/sell Tutorials: https://bit.ly/2TGRrPk]
2. Coinex: https://bit.ly/2FSnPWV
Buy/sell Bitcoin From India:
Giottus : https://www.giottus.com/?refcode=RRVJGMA125
Reffer Id: RRVJGMA125
Refer code: 50762865 [1 Tusd Free]
Coinbase [Buy/sell Btc from outside India]:
Link: https://bit.ly/2BJTvLZ [If you use this link 10$ Free]
Join my Paid Tutorial and know about fees,
Whatsapp : https://bit.ly/2JaojdO
“We will provide 10Gb Tutorial videos [basic&Shortcut Strategy]
30 Days Online Training and call support”
ADMIN : M. ARAVINTH
Whatsapp : https://bit.ly/2JaojdO
[Don’t Call, Message Me On Whatsapp/Normal Message, If important means I will call You back]
Join Our crypto news Group [language Tamil and English]:
Join Our Whatsapp Crypto Discussion Group:
Message Me your name and place:
Click Here: https://bit.ly/2JaojdO
Follow Telegram Group:
Public Discussion Group: https://t.me/tamilcryptoupdates
Free Buy/Sell Crypto Signals 😎
If u love my videos Download my brave browser:
Then open brave browser just ON brave rewards.
Link : https://brave.com/tam440
நண்பர்களே, இது பிட்காயினை அடிப்படியாக கொண்டு இயங்கும் சந்தை, அடிப்படை அறிவு இல்லாமல் முதலீடு செய்வது ஆபத்தானதாகும். ஆனால் யார் உதவியும் இன்றி தொடக்கம் முதல் இறுதிவரை நீங்கள் இலவசமாக கற்க நான் வீடியோ பதிவு செய்துள்ளேன் . எனவே புதிதாக வர நினைபவர்கள் அனைத்துபதிவுகளையும் பார்த்துவிட்டு முடிவு செய்யவும்..!!
Crypto Beginners A to Z Free Tutorials[20 Videos]:
Follow us on Twitter: https://goo.gl/iZU3xo
Follow us on facebook: https://goo.gl/Smk7YC
Follow us on google+: https://goo.gl/GV4oaZ
Follow Us on Official website: http://www.tamilcrypto.com
#tamilcrypto #tamilcryptotutorials #tamilbitcoin #cryptotamil
#bitcointamilchannel #tamilcryptochannel #aravinthtutorials #cryptocurrency #Bitcoin #technicalanalysis #Earnmoneyonline
#howtoearn #howtotrade #cryptomarket #cryptotrading
This Channel DOES NOT Promote or encourage Any illegal activities, all contents provided by This Channel.
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
‘ WE ARE NOT INVESTMENT ADVISER’S AND PROMOTERS SO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND INVEST”
PLEASE : LIKE || SHARE || SUBSCRIBE
Unlike the bitcoin application which is open, public and anonymous making its security and trust questionable – blockchain for business is private, permissioned and running on smart contracts. Explore the key differences between bitcoin and blockchain in this video.
What is blockchain?: https://ibm.co/2mLcPAf
Get a free guide to getting started with blockchain: https://ibm.co/2JWZ5v3
IBM Blockchain Platform Starter Plan: https://ibm.co/2JWYhGw
Develop. Govern. Operate a blockchain network: https://ibm.co/2LUOOBK
#Blockchain #Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency
I was asked last week, “What is the difference between the mining process and the verification process on a blockchain.”
I’ve thought about it, and this is the best analogy I have come up with (it’s not perfect, but it explains the principle):
Imagine that a blockchain is a series of high-security safes, welded together, and each block is represented by one safe.
Every ten minutes a new safe with an unknown combination springs into existence. The miners then start trying to guess the combination by brute force, trying one value after another. Eventually, one of them finds the correct combination and paints it on the front of the safe, which is then welded to the end of the chain of previous safes. That’s the mining process.
To verify the blockchain, you simply check that each combination painted on the front of each safe actually unlocks that safe. This is obviously a much quicker process, in that checking a safe unlocks takes only a moment.
Of course, once the blockchain contains hundreds of thousands of safes, checking all of them takes a long time, but each individual verification is very fast.
What is the difference between Bitcoin and blockchain
//binance üye olma,
how to mine bitcoin,
Pc browser mining,
get paid in bitcoin,
make bitcoin mining,
power lead system,
bitcoin mining facility,
real bitcoin earning video,
earn free bitcoin in tamil,
how to trade bitcoin,
liquid cooled antminer s9,
To get the latest EOS Marketplace News from the experts, subscribe here: https://PreferredCurrency.News
You can advertise what you have for sale in exchange for EOS and also what you would like to buy, at our websites as follows:
1) In your Chrome browser go to http://eosmarketplace.news/ (add your listings here)
2) Go to https://pcn.today/ for the latest news
3) And also go to https://marketplace.pcn.today/ to place your additional listings.
4) Also go to https://PreferredCurrency.News if you wish to become a web subscriber.
5) Our Web Subscribers can also go to https://twitter.com/PreferredCrypto
To get started, you can sign up at https://pro.coinbase.com/ to change some US Dollars into Bitcoin so that you can then transfer that Bitcoin to the Binance Exchange as shown below, so that you can change your Bitcoin into EOS if you wish:
Then you can download the free EOSlynx wallet from Google Play Store or your favorite App Store so that you can use EOS most easily.
Ever wondered how to sell, buy and sell EOS? Visit https://eosmarket.biz/ for more info!