Special Report | The Cryptocurrency-Asset Bubble — World Economic Forum Davos 2018
i came accross this live feed on an informative channel hope it helps!
Valuations of bitcoin have reached unprecedented highs, and there are now close to 1,000 different crypto-assets on the market. Are these assets finally coming into their own or are they the seed of the next financial crisis?
This session was developed in partnership with Yicai.
· Neil Rimer, General Partner and Co-Founder, Index Ventures,
· Jennifer Zhu Scott, Principal, Radian Partners, Hong Kong SAR; Young Global Leader
· Robert J. Shiller, Sterling Professor of Economics, Yale University, USA
· Cecilia Skingsley, Deputy Governor, Swedish Central Bank (Sveriges
· Yang Yanqing, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Yicai Media Group, People’s
Republic of China
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies have been on a roller coaster lately. Sharp upturns have been followed by sharp downturns, with each upturn and downturn lasting only a few weeks or a few days.