Special Report | The Cryptocurrency-Asset Bubble — World Economic Forum Davos 2018
i came accross this live feed on an informative channel hope it helps!
Valuations of bitcoin have reached unprecedented highs, and there are now close to 1,000 different crypto-assets on the market. Are these assets finally coming into their own or are they the seed of the next financial crisis?
This session was developed in partnership with Yicai.
· Neil Rimer, General Partner and Co-Founder, Index Ventures,
· Jennifer Zhu Scott, Principal, Radian Partners, Hong Kong SAR; Young Global Leader
· Robert J. Shiller, Sterling Professor of Economics, Yale University, USA
· Cecilia Skingsley, Deputy Governor, Swedish Central Bank (Sveriges
· Yang Yanqing, Deputy Editor-in-Chief, Yicai Media Group, People’s
Republic of China
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies have been on a roller coaster lately. Sharp upturns have been followed by sharp downturns, with each upturn and downturn lasting only a few weeks or a few days.
NEO (formerly Antshares) was the coin that had the most appreciated last year among all altcoins. Many have labelled it as the “chinese” ethereum but there are many other advantages that has many really excited for 2018.